Tuesday, August 4, 2009

just some tid bits


  • We have a team from Canada here right now. they do say "out and about" just like you would expect them to.  i like to hear them say it. it's fun. 
  • i've caught myself speaking in an accent sometimes. not a haitian one. too many teams from too many different places i think. and i've caught myself saying "you know" like those ppl from Minnesota... 
  • i can't be exactly sure how many kids they have at Wings of Hope right now, but our tour guide told us it was in-between 38 & 39. 
  • you're suppose to pay your bills, right?? so why do they make it so darn difficult?? i tried to pay my Verizon bill online. really, i did. but, i couldn't remember my log-in or my password. (which i KNEW that would happen, so i wrote the info down on sticky note. problem is-- i lost the sticky note). if you forgot your log-in or password info, they can text you a new one. problem is-- my phone cannot send or receive text messages. still haven't paid that bill....
  • in the car today, we looked to one side of the road and saw a bunch of goats. alive. looked on the other side of the ride and saw a bunch of goats. skinned and beheaded. guess someone was having goat for dinner.

1 comment:

T and T Livesay said...

1. I do not say "you know" all that much as it turned out

2. 38 and a half kids? wow. impressed.

3. dead goats freak me out.