Tuesday, January 19, 2010

some pictures...


i know you've seen all kinds of pictures through the media and other people's blogs and facebook. but here are a few pictures of mine. i believe they are all from Wednesday... and they are either from the drive to Three Angels, Delmas 91 (the road TAs is on) or the along the walk i made from TAs to Quisqueya school where the kids stayed. i haven't taken any pictures since then. in fact, i don't even know where my camera is. i don't know where a lot of my clothes are. things seemed to have gotten lost in-between the transition from where i was living to the Livesays where i'm staying now. plus, there have been so many people in and out. things are just crazy. unimaginable, really. and i'm sorry i do not blog or update more. to do so would mean i would have to actually stop, think, and process it all. and it's almost easier just not to do that.












3 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

I continue to pray for you, the lives you touch, and all people in Haiti. The time will come when you can stop and process all of this. For now, God will continue to guide you.

Tina said...

Megan, I know you do not know me, but I know of you through Kayla. I am married to one of Matt's cousins, Breck. I have continually wondered about you since the day of the earthquake. I sent Kayla a message the morning after to inquire about you and she followed up with your blog address. I love it, you are doing great things... continue on your journey, God will lead you. I will continue to read and look forward to your updates.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.