Thursday, November 7, 2013

Paleo Bread

I'm not much of a cook. Or baker. What I'm saying is that I don't do much in the kitchen. I don't have cabinets stocked with ingredients. If I did decide I wanted to cook something, I'd likely have to make a run to the store first. With extra time on my hands today, I decided to actually DO that thing I keep saying I want to do. Homemade bread. So I made a quick (okay, not so quick) run to the store (okay, two stores) to get my supplies. I had chosen a Paleo bread recipe. I'm not on a Paleo diet, but the recipe looked healthy and fairly simple. After all is said and done and the bread has been tasted, I can say that I'm in love with this bread! Here is the recipe I used from Elana's Pantry.

The bread was simple and quick to prep, and I didn't even make much of a mess! It bakes for 30 mins and turned out wonderfully!


1 comment:

RETA said...

Thanks for writing! Keep posting!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com
Plain scriptures: English & Hebrew.