Thursday, September 20, 2007

random

My cars name is Scottie.

listening to the song "amazing grace" on bag pipes makes me tear up.

i hate the sound of a cat licking themselves. it's not the fact that they are licking themselves...it's just the sound. i can't stand it. it makes me mad.

i can't carry a tune. but i love music.

it's hard to choose- but probably my favorite road trip was w/ some friends from college. we went to New Orleans for a few days (before katrina) and then drove over to Florida and camped on a beach. i miss those people!!

a guy asked me for my phone number tonight at work. why did i give it to him? as soon as he said, "i have a personal question for you" i knew what was coming. i actually responded by saying "uh oh". then comes "are you single?" why can't i lie? why can't i ever just say no, actually i'm married? and then comes "do you want to go on a date sometime?" i've GOT to start saying i'm married...

my sister moved to outside of Atlanta beginning of the year. i haven't visited her yet. i had planned to at one time, but then i went to haiti instead!

i know how to say "you're nothing!" in portuguese.

i'm absolutely terrified of spiders. yes, i realize i'm bigger than them and they can't really hurt me...but they are ugly and scary nonetheless!!

and my cat is licking himself right now....

i don't cook. not that i can't....i just don't.

in high school, i worked at chuck E. cheese's. and i have worn the mouse costume. i caught myself smiling for pictures, then realizing i had a mask on, i didn't have to smile.

i have an alternate personality. her name is Peggy, she is a part of the "clan" from New York. grew up in harlem, moved to brooklyn when she was 12. she doesn't have a mother, she has two fathers, George and Henry....

a crazy guy i used to work with (not at chuck e. cheese) really did think i had an alter-ego. He insisted that my name was Becky and i had an alter-ego named Heather. he referred to me as Becky, he introduced me to ppl as Becky. i tried to tell him my name was megan, but he insisted that it was not...

my younger brother is a military police in the army and currently in afghanistan. he makes me proud!! his wife lives in Savannah, where he was stationed before he left.

christopher walken on snl is the funniest thing ever!!!

my favorite movie is "tears of the sun". go watch it right now.

i wouldn't live if peanut butter didn't exsist. manba a!!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Yes, very random...

I love your sense of humor!!

Shannon H. said...

NEEDS MORE COWBELL!

Bethany's Adventure said...

I love this post, hehe. I am so glad that we are going back to haiti together, tons and tons of fun ahead.

Kristina said...

Ditto on the spider thing!!!!!!!!

And Todd hates the sound of the cats licking themselves too. He has been known to kick them off the bed in the middle of their licking session!

LOL

megan haug said...

yay! shannon knows her christopher walken!

kristina- i would do the same. if a cat is licking, i first maybe give it a push to interupt it, and hope maybe it will forget what it was doing. they normally don't forget. then i'll go w/ a spank. if they cat still continues licking themselves, i get really frustrated and will push it off the couch/bed. i don't know why...i just can't STAND that sound!

angela said...

ha! cowbell . . .
gold records.

megan haug said...

this is my FAVORITE of his. okay, well maybe tied w/ cowbell.