Thursday, April 10, 2008

my life's song...

if my life could be summed up in one song, it would be this:



yup. that's it. i'm always late. in fact, Late is my middle name. Megan Late Haug. as late as i am, it should really be my first name, but my parents thought "megan" sounded better.

i'm late for everything. paying bills. these days, you don't even have to mail in your bills, you can pay them online or with a phone call...but that doesn't matter, i'm still going to pay them late. my credit card will never be paid off with this $40 late fee i always get!! i don't think they even have grace days...i need grace days!!

i know the library is suppose to be free, but it's not for me. i just went to the library the other day to check out a movie. i couldn't find anything i wanted, but after already wasting time there, i figured i had to come out with something. so i picked up a couple of CDs. i should have just left. i go to check out, only to find out i have to pay $7.50 in late fees first. and the library even gives you a grace day!! but i need more! i need more grace days!!

it's just a fact- if it has a due date, i'm simply not going to make it.

i'm late for work all the time. i was always late to class. i can be on time to something if it's a one-time or temporary thing, but once it becomes routine, i will routinely be not on time.

i'm pretty sure it's a disease.

8 comments:

Elias said...

For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace.
John 1:16

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

yay for Jesus Who gives grace and waits for us to come to Him!

who's the song by?

Anonymous said...

yeah..yay for Jesus' grace...i just wish the credit card company had just as much grace!

it's called "late again" by MxPx.

Elias said...

if they had as much grace then they'd be Jesus, and that wouldn't be quite right.

get a Capital One card...30 days of grace...good stuff.

Christy said...

yes- Will says they have built a new addition to the library from all of my overdue fines.

Shannon H. said...

That is the number 1 reason we have Netflix. No late fees.

I also found out that you can carry a small balance at the library and still check out books. (At least in CA)

Maybe you need one of those fancy watches that beep at you.

Kristina said...

That's too funny. I would never have guessed that about you.

When I was growing up, my mom was the same way Always late to everything! We teased her that she would be late to her own funeral because they would loose her body or accidentaly mix it up with another!

LOL

Brandy and Troy said...

Hey...my middile name is also late. My family tells me things start 30 minutes before they really do. (I have caught on... I was early..once :)

Brandy and Troy said...

It also looks like I can not spell!!! :)