Monday, May 5, 2008

okay, i'll do it!!

i am: at work
i think: therefore i am
i know: very little!
i want: to be able to teleport. or for flying to be free. teleporting would be cool though
i have: (yes, yes, more than i need! but that's what everyone else said, so i'll come up w/ something else) a funny taste in my mouth
i wish: i could teleport. (i didn't see a rule book that said i couldn't use the same answer twice)
i hate: spiders
i miss: haiti. and lots of people. you especially.
i fear: spiders
i feel: blessed
i hear: the Leeland CD. and stephanie talking to a customer.
i smell: with my nose
i crave: same things that i miss.
i search: using goodsearch.com!
i wonder: what God has planned for me...
i regret: lots of things. but i don't dwell. even the things that i have screwed up, God has used for His glory
i love: you
i ache: same things that i miss and crave. (i guess i could be more creative and not use the same answers over and over again. but oh well.)
i care: yes
i always: make a list for what i need at the store then forget to bring it with me
i am not: creative enough to come up w/ better answers for this
i believe: God is sovereign. there is absolute truth.
i dance: never
i sing: maybe in the car
i cry: on mondays
i don't always: only cry on mondays
i fight: like a man
i write: on thursdays
i never: touch a washrag or sponge without smelling it first. seriously, once that "old washrag" smell is on your hands, it never goes away!
i need: to learn to teleport
i am happy about: seeing my brother in a few days

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I do hate that "old washrag" smell. It's horrible!

Elias said...

hahahaug, you caved! haven't read it yet, but i shall.

Elias said...

thanks for not tagging anyone :)

i'm a pro at forgetting my list! i'm also a pro at getting in the car and starting to drive...heading out on a long road trip, then realizing i don't know how to get there. :)

Elisabeth said...

finally! i knew you'd come around!! great answers! and ya know, it funny, i smell w/ my nose too!

Elisabeth said...

but have you ever tried to smell with your foot?! its hard but very possible -it comes easier to some people, i guess its a God-given-thing. you should try it sometimes.

Angela said...

ok, that was weird but I will just take Lizzie's word for it.

Totally hear ya on the list thing. I always make a list and always seem to forget it and I have to dig deep into the memory bank trying to remember while I shop. So frustrating!!!

Todd Bacon said...

That was entertaining. I liked "I fight like a man."

angela said...

i HATE the washrag smell! and apparently, blogger doesn't like the word "washrag."
i don't always cry on mondays either.
and i love you too!