Friday, May 28, 2010

the kitty monster

As I was looking back at pictures of my haitian cat, I remember how stinking funny it was that the orphanage kids were so scared of my cat. She was just a kitten. And even as she got older, she was just a tiny little thing. But the kids were terrified. They use to just rush into my room, swinging up the door. Oh, but not after the kitty monster came. They would slowly open the door to peek in to see if they saw her first.


They simply would not go near her. But they still wanted to hang out in my room. Apparently, they thought they were safer and out of her reach on the table. 






Walking on the floor was simply too unsafe. notice: cat- left side of pic on desk & and Justin- right side, just a little startled at this point




and from startled to scared and in stacey's arms.


I kid you not. These faces:





were all brought to you by the vicious,  
                                                                                                              dangerous, 






terrifying... 

                                                                                                     absolutely horrific

KITTY MONSTER!!!

1 comment:

Oman Collective Intelligence said...

Great stuff you do. You have all our admiration. Greetings from Oman.