Tuesday, January 29, 2008

hope

i heard this song "hope" by Alli Rogers, and i thought it'd be a good one to put some Three Angel pictures to. the chorus says:

"Hope, I’ll be waiting, I’ll be holding on to...
I am never knowing, so I’ll be holding on to
hope"

for those of you adopting, a lot of things have probably changed since you started your adoption process. things rarely go as planned. as we plan, that is. but God's plan never changes. He has things worked out from beginning to end. He sees the big picture (cause He made the big picture!!) and we can only see what's right in front of us. hold on to hope...His plan will be accomplished in His time!

6 comments:

angela said...

oh megan, i really liked it!
thanks.

Angela said...

Tissue warning would have been nice. That was amazing, Megan. That song gave me chills as I looked into the eyes of the all the kids. I just went and downloaded that song on Itunes. Thanks for the info. I also did your shift,apple,4 trick and stole your pictures of Steven and Belle. So thanks! :) That was absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Elisabeth said...

wow, all words have escaped me, except the few words of: that was amazing!!

Elias said...

ditto.

to what i said to your last video and to what everyone else said above.

megan haug said...

glad you guys liked it. of course, anything with those faces in it is going to be good!!

angela, aren't mac's wonderful?! they make things so easy...

Elisabeth said...

you will not believe how many times i have watched this & listened to the song, i love it!!