Saturday, October 13, 2007

time for some pictures!

with a smile like that, Hermann, you should use it more often! Neko looks a little scared...















Shanley and i having a good ol' time.





















oh, steeve...






















yes, Caleb, you're adorable
















give us bubbles!!



















Reece, you look good on the bike,
you just need to work on riding it

















nice necklace, Noah














Steven was pretending to be WaWa and chasing the other kids around














yeah...love this kid!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Great pictures Megan. You were so cute with Herman. Totally missed Steven being a dog...I must have been pumping.. :)

I have some pictures for you. Email me at angelaishmael@yahoo and I'll send them to ya.

Sarah and Tim said...

Great Pictures!!!

Shannon H. said...

I still cannot believe you cleaned that bathroom. I need to create some sort of merit badge system for visitors. You have certainly attacked some of the most unsavory jobs with gusto. A true servants heart.

Or self-flagellation...

When are you going again? :)

megan haug said...

the bathroom REALLY wasn't that bad! it just looked bad...

hopefully feb. or march. i'd like to go sooner, but i don't know if that can happen.

angela said...

you are being gracious, that bathroom was horrible! but we're painting it today thanks to your hard work! (shan shan's too!)
you are beautiful and i'm glad you love hermann. he needs it! i love him too! and he just needs some positive attention! he is known as the bad boy so that's how he's starting to see himself. i hope we can turn that around!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I would not have cleaned that bathroom. I am loving your servants heart Megan! Sincerely hoping that you continue to be a part of TA! -- Not just to clean the bathrooms.

megan haug said...

Gretchen! did you get my email? technology makes me nervous sometimes....

and i appreciate that i'm wanted for more than just my bathroom cleaning!! :)